14th December 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of GRE exam for B.Tech ECE student?

Hello Sir, I am a 5th semester B.Tech student of electronic and communication engineering stream. I want to know, what is the syllabus of GRE exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus followed for GRE exam? Books to prepare for the exam?
  2. Detailed information and syllabus of GRE for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? In which country I should study MS? Total expense of MS program?
  3. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  4. What is the GRE syllabus followed now? Previous year model papers of GRE exam?
  5. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  6. How to prepare for GRE Exam? Syllabus for GRE Exam?
  7. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  8. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL? I am a B.E ECE student
  9. Details of GRE syllabus and Scholarship?
  10. When the notification of GRE will be released? Syllabus of GRE?
  11. Tips for preparation of GRE for B.Tech(CE) last year student?
  12. Is there any entrance exam to study MS in Abroad except GRE? Syllabus of GRE? Best specialization to study MS in Abroad?
  13. When GRE is conducted? Syllabus and best coaching centre for GRE?
  14. Is the GRE syllabus different for electronics and communication student and what will syllabus of GRE electronics and communication engineering?
  15. When can i apply for GRE and TOEFL exam being a 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) student?
  16. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  17. Syllabus for polytechnic student for btech entrance exam in DTU -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Exams(like GRE, GMAT) that I have to apply for after B.Tech ECE to do MBA in Marketing? List of the colleges? How much score is required?
15th December 2017, 07:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of GRE exam for B.Tech ECE student?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardized test which is taken by the candidates by the candidates who wish to pursue higher studies in Abroad universities. There is no specified syllabus for GRE examination. Generally, the questions in GRE examination will be asked from Quantitative Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning sections. You have to score at least 300 marks in GRE examination to get admission in best Abroad universities for pursuing your higher studies.
15th December 2017, 05:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of GRE exam for B.Tech ECE student?

As you are pursuing B.Tech so your extensive background subject will be Physics for GRE Subject Test. GRE test consist of two parts i.e. GRE General Test and GRE Subject Test.

> GRE General Test:- This part consists with verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking and analytical writing related questions.

> GRE Subject Test:- This part consists with Physics: Classical Mechanics, Electromagnetism, Optics And Wave Phenomena, Thermodynamics And Statistical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Atomic Physics, Special Relativity, Laboratory Methods, Specialized Topics.

For detailed information about GRE test you should visit to the official website of GRE i.e. https://www.ets.org/gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?