1st February 2018, 02:09 PM
10z

What course I can do after Diploma in Interior Designing? What are the options available for doing Masters?

I have done my B.Com from Calcutta University and a 2 year Diploma in Interior Design from INIFD Kolkata. I now want to go for further studies in Interior Design specifically any Masters. Is that Possible? If not what are other option available? Do any institutes offer top up Bachelors courses? Another option was that I take up Masters in Construction or Project Management because I think its a related line and will help me in the technical and regulatory side of profession. Or is that a total off shoot?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  2. Eligibility for Masters of Interior Designing from Germany?
  3. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  4. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  5. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  6. How and where to pursue diploma in interior designing?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  8. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  9. Masters in Interior Designing is available in IIT Mumbai or NID Ahmedabad?
  10. How to do Masters in Interior Designing after completion of Diploma in Interior Designing?
  11. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  13. List higher studies options for 3rd year Diploma holder in Interior Designing?
  14. How many years will it take to do the bachelors for interior designing if completed 3 years diploma in interior?
  15. How to do masters in interior designing from abroad after diploma in interiors in India?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  18. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
8th February 2018, 03:21 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course I can do after Diploma in Interior Designing? What are the options available for doing Masters?

You cannot do masters in interior designing because for studying masters you need to complete your graduation level degree in related stream from my recognised university.

Since you have completed your graduation in B.Com you’ll not be eligible for studying masters. Instead you can study graduation level degree in interior designing courses. Some of the courses you can study after diploma in interior designing are as follows:

- BA in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Architecture in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des) in Interior Design
- BA Interior Architecture & Design
- B.Sc in Interior Design

The above mentioned are few courses which you can study after diploma. Based on your graduation qualification you can study masters. First complete your graduation and go for masters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?