27th October 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to get admission in Environment and Health research course at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine?

Sir, I wan to do research in Environment and Health from London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. Please tell me eligibility and procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Does London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine provides M.Pharmacy course? Procedure to get admission?
  2. London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine provides B.Sc Radiography course? How to get admission?
  3. Best universities to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get an Education Loan through my father as a Co-Borrower who is working in IOCL?
  5. Master degree courses from Abroad through distance education?
  6. How can I go Abroad after completing Microbiology? Which exams to pass and scope of this course?
  7. Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?
  8. List of universities offering Diploma in Health, Safety & Environment in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Eligibility criteria and colleges to study Dental Hygiene Diploma course? What are the responsibility in clinical practice, health promotion, education, community health care, and research?
  10. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  11. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Clinical Research) in Boston University School of Medicine?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Public Health) in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health?
  13. When the application form of London School of Economics and Political Science will be out? Eligibility and procedure to get admission in Master in Economics?
  14. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  15. Eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course at Imperial College School of Medicine, United Kingdom?
  16. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in Masters of Social Science at London School of Economics and Political Science?
  17. Admission procedure to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  18. How can I study Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Infectious Diseases if practicing as a Physician and Consultant?
15th November 2018, 06:53 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in Environment and Health research course at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine?

Eligibility criteria

-Completed Bachelor's degree
-Minimum work experience
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study.

Admission Procedure

1. First you need to carefully read the online application form with the instructions.
2. Fill the application form with all the requirements.
3. You need to pay the application fee.
4. Include the required documents.
5. Send your application form to respective mail address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?