15th June 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying BS(Aerospace Engineering) from University of Central Florida? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?
  2. Detailed information about BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?
  3. Entrance exams to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?
  4. Can I get admission in Florida International University, Florida Atlantic University, Texas A&M University and California University to study MS without IELTS?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?
  6. Which university is best to study MS after Computer Engineering among University of Florida, University of California and University of Maryland, USA? How to get admission?
  7. What is the counseling date for Nursing with 109.75 cutoff
  8. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Electronics) in Abroad to B.Tech(ECE) candidate
  11. Will I have to apply for study visa if already have work visa of USA to study MS Computer Science from University of Florida?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information about BS(Computer Engineering) of South Florida University
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  15. Msc in sports medicine after BDS ? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best college in USA to do Chartered Accountant course
  17. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  18. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
20th June 2018, 08:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?

Eligibility to study "BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida" is as follows.

The candidates must have a good academic standing.

The candidates must have a “C” (2.0) or better in each of the following courses or their equivalents:
MAC 2311C, MAC 2312, PHY 2048C, and CHM 2045C or CHS 1440.

Candidate must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or TOEFL.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Remove *
20th June 2018, 09:16 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering course:-
> > You must have scored minimum 85% marks in your Secondary examination(CBSE or ICSE Board).
> You must have SAT test scorecard or ACT test scorecard.
> You must have an English proficiency test scorecard such as TOEFL/IELTS.
> You must have a proof of your financial support.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?