15th June 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?

I want to do BS(Aerospace Engineering) from University of Central Florida. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?
  3. Entrance exams to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?
  4. Requirements to get admission in MA African Studies at University of Florida for Nigerian student? Details about the course?
  5. Can I get admission in Florida International University, Florida Atlantic University, Texas A&M University and California University to study MS without IELTS?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?
  7. Requirements to study M.Sc(Chemical Engineering) in Ghent University for B.E. student?
  8. Which university is best to study MS after Computer Engineering among University of Florida, University of California and University of Maryland, USA? How to get admission?
  9. What is the counseling date for Nursing with 109.75 cutoff
  10. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Requirements to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  12. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  13. Hong Kong Polytechnic University is best to study MS for Indian students? Mode of study and requirements for it?
  14. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Electronics) in Abroad to B.Tech(ECE) candidate
  15. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  16. What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?
  17. Requirements to study MS in National University of Singapore for Chemical student?
  18. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student? -- [Most Discussed]
20th June 2018, 08:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?

Requirements to pursue "BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida" is given below.

The candidates must have a good academic position.

The candidates must have “C” (2.0) or better in each of the following courses or their equivalents:
MAC 2311C, MAC 2312, PHY 2048C, and CHM 2045C*or CHS 1440.

The candidates must have a score card of English Proficiency like, IELTS/TOFEL.

The candidates must have a score card of SAT test or ACT test.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Remove *
20th June 2018, 09:10 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?

If you want to pursue Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering then you must have to fulfill minimum entry requirement of University of Central Florida i.e.
> You must have scored minimum 85% marks in your Secondary examination(CBSE or ICSE Board).
> You must have SAT test scorecard or ACT test scorecard.
> You must have an English proficiency test scorecard such as TOEFL/IELTS.
> Along with your application you will have to submit official letter of transcript and exam result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?