28th July 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibilty criteria for TOFEL-GRE exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to do MS in US after completing B.Tech in EC?
  2. How can I prepare for GRE & TOFEL Exams?
  3. Difference between GRE and TOEFL? Which test is easier to take?
  4. Is TOEFL and GRE, both required to do MS in USA?
  5. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  6. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  7. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  8. What should be the final aggregate in B.Tech for doing MS?
  9. Am I eligible for MS in US and Canada with CGPA of 7.5 in B.E CSE
  10. How to complete Ph.D from USA being an Indian M.Tech student? Do we have to complete MS before joining in USA?
  11. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for MS in USA?
  12. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to study abroad? Which country is better for studying in research field?
  14. How to get a seat in post graduation in some of the finest universities like Stanford, Imperial
  15. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  16. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  17. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  18. What are the tests to do MS in electrical and electronics engineering?What is the qualification required?
28th July 2015, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibilty criteria for TOFEL-GRE exam?

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations. GRE and TOEFL examinations are mostly taken by candidates whop wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad Universities. TOEFL is a English Language Proficiency test which is the basic requirement that you need to have while applying for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
28th July 2015, 10:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
28th July 2015, 10:55 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for GRE and TOEFL exams :

Candidate must have completed 4 years bachelor's degree from any recognised university.
If you have work experience then it will surely help you in getting good university.
Candidate must have a recommendation letter from their college.
28th July 2015, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required for TOEFL Exam:

>> The basic educational qualification required is "12th Class in 10+2 Pattern" from a recognized university.

>> Minimum 12th Class of any recognized university or Indian Board to take the test having English as a Foreign language.

>> This TOEFL test is basically suitable for candidates pursuing at high school level or higher.

Eligibility Criteria required for GRE Exam:

>> There is no certain age is required to appear in GRE Exam.

>> Every candidate can appear in this GRE Examination and candidates are eligible to apply for GRE (Graduate Record Examination) irrespective of educational qualification and age.

>> GRE Examination is conducted for admission into Post Graduate Level or Graduate Level Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?