18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Laws in University of South Wales for BBA LLB student?

I am studying BBA.L.L.B and after completing my graduation I want to study Master of Laws from University of South Wales. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?
  2. Can I study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in University of New South Wales with GRE scorecard?
  3. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
  4. How to get study visa of Australia? Marks required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in University of New South Wales?
  5. University of New South Wales accepts 12th certificate from NIOS board for undergraduate studies?
  6. Benefits of studying online LLM course in University of South Wales?
  7. Eligibility to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law for BBA(LLB) student?
  8. Course structure & fee of LLM in University of South Wales?
  9. Eligibility to study Master of Commercial Law in Melbourne Law School for Indian LLB student?
  10. Can I study Master of Applied Finance in University of Victoria University of Willington being a BBA(Finance) student?
  11. Is LLM course offered online at South Wales University?
  12. How to do master degree if I am a student of BBA in Sikkim Manipal University
  13. Is it possible to study Master of Financial Accounting for BBA student?
  14. Admission procedure to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  15. Eligibility to study Integrated BBA+LLB course without studying 12th for Diploma Mechanical holder? -- [New]
  16. Where to apply for Post MA Diploma in Persian Palaeography course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
22nd May 2018, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Laws in University of South Wales for BBA LLB student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying BBA.L.L.B and after completing my graduation I want to study Master of Laws from University of South Wales. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

Eligibility to study Master of Law (LLM) in University of South Wales is given below:

Candidates with a minimum 2:2 honors degree in any discipline or a relevant professional qualification such as the Institute of Legal Executives and others which include some element of law
Candidates have to clear the English language test like IELTS with 6.5 or equivalent for the admission

Duration of the course is one year. Candidates can find the details at the University of South Wales given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?