25th February 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in University of New South Wales with GRE scorecard?

Hello friends, I want to study my ME(Mechanical Engineering) program in University of New South Wales. I am studying B.Tech and preparing for GRE. I would like to know with GRE scorecard I get admission easily or not?

5th March 2018, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in University of New South Wales with GRE scorecard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to study my ME(Mechanical Engineering) program in University of New South Wales. I am studying B.Tech and preparing for GRE. I would like to know with GRE scorecard I get admission easily or not?

University of New South Wales (UNSW) does not mention anything about GRE score in their admission requirements for Master of Mechanical Engineering. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (4 years duration) with at least 65% marks from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the Master of Mechanical Engineering. You have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS with an overall band of 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in each band) for taking admission to the course. You can find the details about the requirements to study the Master of Mechanical Engineering at the University of New South Wales website given Click Here
5th March 2018, 04:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in University of New South Wales with GRE scorecard?

Most of the reputed universities abroad accept GRE score for admission in masters degree course in the field of science and technology. Hence, there shouldn't be any problem with it.

Just make sure you apply for admission on time. If you fulfill the merit criteria, then surely you will be able to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?