12th January 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for Post MA Diploma in Persian Palaeography course? Eligibility criteria for it?

I am willing to study Post MA Diploma in Persian Palaeography from top colleges of India. Please tell me where to apply for this course? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities to study PG Diploma in Persian Advanced Translation? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  3. Can I apply for the post of BSNL TTA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?
  6. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  7. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying gramsevak post?
  9. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply for PhD(Persian) course in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for Diploma Engineer?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Post Matric Scholarship 2018?
  12. Can I apply for the government job which is applicable for intermediate after completion of diploma coure?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship for ECE Diploma student? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for the post of Drug Inspector?
  15. Eligibility criteria to take admission in full time Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development course at IGNOU? When to apply for it?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for SC student in Bihar?
  17. How to prepare for entrance exam for getting into IIMC Indian Institute of Mass Communication Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job in government sector after graduation with 3rd division?
14th January 2018, 12:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for Post MA Diploma in Persian Palaeography course? Eligibility criteria for it?

In order to study Post MA Diploma in Persian Palaeography, you should have completed your master's degree in any discipline with minimum 55% to 60% marks from a recognized university. With this eligibility you can get admission in Delhi University, which is the only college offering the course.

Delhi University - Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, Phone: 011 2700 6900
Web: http://www.du.ac.in/du/
15th January 2018, 12:52 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for Post MA Diploma in Persian Palaeography course? Eligibility criteria for it?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is one and only institute that offers this Post MA Diploma in Persian Palaeography course in India is "University of Delhi".

The basic educational qualification required is, Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university. I am providing you the contact details of the college for getting more information about this course.

Name of the University: University of Delhi

Ph. No: 011 2700 6900

Address: Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?