18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee of LLM in University of South Wales?

Hi sir, can you please help me to know about the course fee of LLM course which is available in University of South Wales? Kindly let me know about the course fee asap. I would like to know about the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is LLM course offered online at South Wales University?
  2. Benefits of studying online LLM course in University of South Wales?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  4. Requirements to secure LLM admission in University of South Wales?
  5. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  7. Course structure & fee of LLM in Taxation in Suffolk University Law School?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  9. University of New South Wales accepts 12th certificate from NIOS board for undergraduate studies?
  10. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for admission after doing LLM from south Gujarat University? How much is the fees?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Comparative Media Law) in Independent College Dublin?
  14. Can I study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in University of New South Wales with GRE scorecard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study Master of Laws in University of South Wales for BBA LLB student?
  16. Course structure and fee of LLM(Criminal Litigation) in City University London? Does they offer placement?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Constitutional Law) in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business? -- [New]
22nd May 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & fee of LLM in University of South Wales?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, can you please help me to know about the course fee of LLM course which is available in University of South Wales? Kindly let me know about the course fee asap. I would like to know about the course.

The course structure of LLM at the University of South Wales is as follows:

Law of Obligation
Frameworks of International and European Law and Research Methods

Three modules from the following:

International Family Law
Equality, Rights and Society
International Human Rights Law
International and Comparative Media Law
Law and Order
Criminal Evidence and Forensics
Corporate Law and Governance
Consumer and Commercial Law
Independent Study

Candidates have to contact the University of South Wales for exact fee details. University of South Wales website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?