22nd July 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?

Hi, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in Institute of Accountancy Arusha for MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha for BBA(Logistics Management) student?
  2. Admission procedure to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  3. Detailed information about MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  4. Requirements to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course after completing B.Com(Accountancy)? Course fee of Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development & Research?
  6. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  7. Entrance exams to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  8. What is the scope of doing ICWAI in future?
  9. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai?
  12. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  13. Physics graduate is eligible for PGDM?
  14. How to pursue MBA from best government college after completing BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  17. What should I do for pursuing MBA after completion of B.E CSE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. MCom or BEd, which is better to study for Accountancy graduate? -- [New]
25th July 2018, 10:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?

In order to get admission in Institute of Accountancy Arusha for MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) course, you will have to give a certificate of proficiency in English Language. For this you have to take an English Proficiency Test "IELTS".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?