7th June 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I take in class 11th so as to become a commercial pilot in future?

which stream should i take in class 11 to become a commercial pilot?

26th July 2011, 11:02 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I take in class 11th so as to become a commercial pilot in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which stream should i take in class 11 to become a commercial pilot?
you should choose science stream if you want to become commercial pilot
best of luck
25th September 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I take in class 11th so as to become a commercial pilot in future?

Which streem should i take to become a pilot.
26th September 2011, 05:23 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Commercial Pilot:-
A student can get the CPL by doing his flying training for 129 hours to complete 250 Hour of flying. Training facilities are available with Flying Clubs in India, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy, Raibarelly, UP, Private Academies or Flying School in USA or Europe, Australia, Gulf,etc.

Education eligibility :-
The candidate must have complete the 12th in science with physics and maths..

Eligibility :-
18 years to 30 years.

So, to get the eligibility for commercial pilot you should go for science stream in 11th.

All the best.
26th September 2011, 07:27 PM
praveendia

For pilot u have to chooe science stream with math and physics.

Commercial Pilot is getting one of the highest salary in India, Fresh pilot salary is around Rs 1.5 Lakh per moth for domestic airlines. Salary moves up rapidly with year of experience and on the international route. Experienced pilot on international route can get 5-6 lakh Rupees per month as salary.

To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.

Here is some of the flying schools for training in flying from where SPL, PPL, and CPLtraining can be completed:

*. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi , Uttar Pradesh

*. Flying Training Institute, Behala, Calcutta

*. Government Aviation Training Institute, Civil aerodrome, Bhubaneswar

*. Karnal Aviation Club, Kunjpura Road, Karnal, Haryana

*. Government Flying Club, Aerodrome, Lucknow

*. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club Ltd, New Delhi

*. State Civil Aviation, UP GovtFlying Training Center Kanpur and Varanasi

*. Rajasthan State Flying School, Sanganer Airport, Jaipur

*. Govt Flying Training School Jakkur Aerodrome,
6th September 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i dont want to take maths and physics in 11th to become commercial pilot so what should i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?