6th August 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses in University of Southern Indiana for Bachelor of Computer Science course? I want to know about the fee expenses so please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana for 12th Science student?
  4. Course structure and duration of Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?
  5. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus?
  7. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  8. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design in JIMS, Delhi?
  9. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?
  11. Fee expenses of BEd(Computer Science) in Calicut University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  13. Fee expenses of BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  16. Fee expenses of PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  17. Fee expenses of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
25th August 2018, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses in University of Southern Indiana for Bachelor of Computer Science course? I want to know about the fee expenses so please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

Fee expenses of B.S Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana are given below:

Tuition Fee - $ 628.55 per credit - $18,857
University Fees - $748
First Semester only Fees - $450
On-Campus Housing - $4,806
On-Campus Meal Plan - $4,296
Textbooks - $1,100
Personal Expenses Estimate - $2,000
Mandatory Health Insurance - $1,139

Total Estimated Cost ------------------------------ $33,396

University of Southern Indiana website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?