26th August 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in University of Kassel, Germany for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 61.2% in M.Sc?

Hello,
I have got 54% marks in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 61.2% in M.Sc(Chemistry). I am eligible or not for getting admission in University of Kassel, Germany for PhD? What should I do for being eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  2. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  3. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  4. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  5. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  6. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Germany if secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 61.2% in M.Sc?
  8. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  10. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  11. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  12. Chances to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany for a candidate who has secured 38% in 12th?
  13. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  14. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  15. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 60% in M.A. in History?
  17. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  18. Eligibility to study Ph.D program for a general candidate who has secured 48% in M.Com?
25th July 2023, 03:59 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in University of Kassel, Germany for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 61.2% in M.Sc?

The University of Kassel in Germany requires a minimum of 60% for admission to PhD programs. Your grades in B.Sc and M.Sc are a bit below the requirement. However, you can still be eligible for admission if you have a strong research background and a good publication record.
Things you can do to improve your chances of getting admitted to a PhD program at the University of Kassel:
  • Get good grades in your M.Sc.
  • Do research and publish papers in peer-reviewed journals.
  • Get letters of recommendation from professors who can speak to your research skills and potential.
  • Write a strong personal statement that explains why you are interested in a PhD in Chemistry and why you are a good fit for the University of Kassel.
If you are able to do these things, you will be in a good position to be admitted to a PhD program at the University of Kassel.
Universities in Germany that you can consider for PhD in Chemistry:
  • RWTH Aachen University: RWTH Aachen University is a public research university with a strong reputation for its engineering programs. The PhD program in Chemistry at RWTH Aachen is highly ranked and offers a variety of specializations.
  • Technical University of Munich: The Technical University of Munich is a public research university with a strong reputation for its engineering programs. The PhD program in Chemistry at TUM is highly ranked and offers a variety of specializations.

• University of Heidelberg: The University of Heidelberg is a public research university with a long history and a strong reputation for its academic excellence. The PhD program in Chemistry at Heidelberg is highly ranked and offers a variety of specializations.

• University of Freiburg: The University of Freiburg is a public research university with a strong reputation for its academic excellence. The PhD program in Chemistry at Freiburg is highly ranked and offers a variety of specializations.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?