20th April 2012, 08:26 PM
Balidea naveen kumar

What are the tests to do MS in electrical and electronics engineering?What is the qualification required?

hai
i want to do m.s. with the stream of electrical and electrical engineering. what are the tests and qualifications i have to be satisfied for that?

18th March 2013, 10:48 PM
krrishh_002

Default Re: What are the tests to do MS in electrical and electronics engineering?What is the qualification required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balidea naveen kumar View Post
hai
i want to do m.s. with the stream of electrical and electrical engineering. what are the tests and qualifications i have to be satisfied for that?
MS is always better to in Foreign Universities as Indian Universities lack Sufficient Laboratories to do Research work.

M tech is Better if you don't want to go abroad.

For doing MS you can write any of these 3 Exams :
  • GRE
  • TOFEL
  • IELTS
If you prefer doing MS in US or AUSTRALIAN universities go for GRE.

Most of EUROPEAN universities prefer IELTS or TOFEL.

GRE is conducted for 340 marks out of which one should get 320 for good universities and scholarships.

IELTS and TOFEL is of 10 marks and a minimum of 6 is required for getting into any college.
Maximum of 9 is awarded.

Exam fee for GRE will be around 8000/- and for TOFEL, IELTS its around 6000/-.

There is no limitation on number of attempts and Exam is there every month throughout the year.

For IELTS N TOFEL exams :

• Verbal
  • Listening
  • Writing
  • Speaking are to be prepared.
For GRE:

• Synonyms
  • antonyms
  • comprehensions have to be prepare.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?