19th October 2012, 08:42 PM
samy4239

How to get a seat in post graduation in some of the finest universities like Stanford, Imperial

i am pursuing my aerospace engineering {graduation} and i want to get a seat in post graduation in some of the finest universities like Stanford,imperial etc.so what shall i take a further step??
please help me...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Imperial College of London to study Post Graduation program after completing MBBS? -- [New]
  2. Enquiry about the admission procedure in US universities through SAT?
  3. How to do M.Tech in Prestigious Foreign universities like MIT, Stanford? Procedure and the fee structure?
  4. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores?
  5. How can I do MS from top universities of USA and UK after completing my engineering graduation?
  6. Universities for B.Ed after less marks in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do B.Ed having 40% in graduation but 50% in post graduation?
  8. Eligibility to pursue M.S. in CSE in Imperial College, London and University of Manchester?
  9. How to do MS from Cambride University after studying B.Tech in Computer Science in NIT Durgapur? Which exam should be passed to get admission in Cambridge University?
  10. How to get admission into big international universities?
  11. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Best colleges for Post Graduation in India? are IITs best for post graduation too?
  13. What exam to give for PG Degree from European countries or Australia?
  14. Jobs for BE aeronautical engineering?
  15. What can I do after completing correspondence diploma in IT, PG or Graduation? Which universities are the best for these courses?
  16. Which universities provide post graduation studies in Construction Management?
  17. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  18. While working in RRB can I take up MSc?
12th August 2013, 03:28 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: How to get a seat in post graduation in some of the finest universities like Stanford, Imperial

My personal suggestion would be go for exams like GRE and TOFEL exams.Where you can have appear for GRE exam you must have passed your degree.According to you passed the degree so you are eligible to appear for GRE.In GRE exam concentrate on verbal reasoning because it is the toughest part.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?