5th April 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for admission in MIT USA?

how do I get admission in MIT USA when is its entrance exam how do I appear for it

9th April 2014, 06:05 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Entrance exam for admission in MIT USA?

Hello Friend !!

MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

Address:
77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge,
MA 02139, United States.

Getting admission in the MIT is not an easy job.

Admission in such university is the worlds competitive.

They will give the admission for the students who are enough intelligent in the sciences, math, etc. And one should also have special degrees and honors to get the admission in MIT.

Firstly, you are required to have at least 12-13 years of primary + secondary education to apply for a student visa.

Every year more than 4,000 international students apply to MIT, and we can admit fewer than 150.

Your English skills need a lot of work to get a high-enough score on TOEFL, SAT exams, etc, to be able to apply for admission.

These exams are open through out the year, you can visit their official website to apply.

Good Luck !!
10th April 2014, 07:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam for admission in MIT USA?

MIT is the world's best institute in the technical field. There are huge number of applicants every year applying for it. Hence the competition level is very high and getting chance in MIT is also very tough.

In order to get admission in MIT, USA you need to qualify in the entrance exams required for it with a very high score. You need to qualify in Graduate Record Examination and Test of English as Foreign Language ,i.e, GRE and TOEFL.

You need to score above 165 in GRE and 110 in TOEFL to make yourself be considered during the selection process of students by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?