28th December 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Tips to prepare for MIT entrance exam?

hello
it is my dream to study in MIT Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Right now I am in 12th standard....I want to do B.Tech engineering
in MIT.....Please tell me what exam i have to give and how to prepare for
that examination....thank you.....

29th December 2014, 10:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Tips to prepare for MIT entrance exam?

If you want to do your B.Tech from MIT, you have to complete two exams called SAT and TOEFL. After completing these exams, you can apply for MIT by sending your Application form along with your test scores. You should get at least 100 marks in TOEFL exam to get admission in MIT.

SAT :-
The SAT exam is used to assess the skills of thinking and logical reasoning of the candidates. The purpose of conducting this exam is to evaluate the performance of students in writing, reading as well as mathematical skills

Exam Pattern:-
Following is the exam pattern of SAT

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam will be based on the following sections
Exam pattern:- (120 marks)
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks
This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language.

If you are good at English and Mathematics, you can prepare for this exams by yourself. Otherwise try to join in any good coaching center to get good marks in these exams. Because, you cannot get admission in MIT with average marks. You should at least 90 percent of the marks in both the exams to get admission in MIT university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?