28th December 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?

Hello
I am a 12th PCB student...
I want to do mbbs with foreign universities...
can you tell me that which university suits me?
and what are the procedures of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  2. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  3. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  5. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  6. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  7. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  9. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  10. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  11. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  13. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  14. How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student
  15. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  16. How should I study MBBS in abroad?
  17. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  18. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
30th December 2014, 03:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?

There are many universities, all around the world, which are offering MBBS course. So, first you have to choose any country to pursue MBBS. Because, the admission procedure will vary from one country to another country. For example, when we consider China, we can directly get admission in MBBS course. And for some other countries like USA, you have to complete SAT exam to get admission in any Bachelors course. After completing this exam, you can apply for admission in universities, by sending your Application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

SAT exam pattern:-
This exam is based on the following sections
1)Writing :-
This section has essay type questions and multiple choice type questions on reading passages.

2)Critical Reading :-
The critical reading section is divided into three sub-sections. The questions asked in this section are based on either short passage reading or long passage reading. The questions are multiple choice based questions.

3)Mathematics:-
In this section, there are questions on mathematical problems.

Try to choose any country to pursue your MBBS. So, that we can suggest you the best MBBS universities in that country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?