28th December 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to appear in GRE for getting better job in Canada being a MCA Software Engineer?

Hi,

I have done MCA and am having 4 years of experience as a software engineer. I am about to move to Canada in near future. So is it advisable to go for GRE for better job prospects there? Will it prove helpful?

Thanks,
I S Kadri

29th December 2014, 10:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to appear in GRE for getting better job in Canada being a MCA Software Engineer?

GRE exam score will not help you in anyway in improving your job opportunities. That's because GRE is an only entrance exam, which is used to get admission in foreign universities. GRE score can helpful you to get admission in top universities. But, it cannot increase your job opportunities in anyway.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?