7th January 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MCA in Australia/UK? What would be the total expense?

Hello
I am a student of BCA in INDIA
and going to Completed . I would
like to study MCA in Australia or uk. Could you please
guide me regarding this matter . What exam I
have to appear which are the college or
university where Grant can be obtained and
how much fees I have to get and also how
to apply..... please give answer to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expense to study MCA in Mumbai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. What is the total maximum expense excluding tuition fees for MCA distance course in any stream?
  3. Can I be eligible for IIT entrance exam for MCA? I am studying BCA final year
  4. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  5. MDU – Rohtak MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA – 3rd Sem. Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Best place to study MCA so as to get a good job?
  7. How can I become an IAS officer after completing MSW from St Philomena College Puttur affiliated to Mangalore University? Where can I do coaching? What is the duration and the total expense?
  8. IGNOU MCA Semester II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How to become a customs officer in Airport
  10. PTU MCA 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  12. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  13. Total number of seats available for mca in tancet exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to appear in JNU MCA entrance exam if scored 45 marks in 12th Maths?
  15. IGNOU MCA Semester I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?
  17. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  18. List of universities offering MS in computer science? What is the total expense of the course?
9th January 2015, 02:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MCA in Australia/UK? What would be the total expense?

To study MCA in Australia or UK, you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS. You should score good marks in these exams, because each and every university offer scholarships by considering these test scores of Candidates and even these scores are helpful in getting grants for you, from university. After completing the exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies
university admission requirements.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.

FEE Expenses:-
Fee structure will depend upon the university, in which you wish to join. In normal universities, the fee expenses will be around 12-15 lakhs and it may increase depending upon the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?