7th January 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS from top university of USA if I have 60% above throughout my studies?

I have score 74% in xth and 63% in xiith and avrg of 80% in B.Tech(computer science).

Can I do MS from top university of USA and how much i have to score in GRE and TOEFL.?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for USA top university after scoring 76% in 10th, 73% in 12th
  2. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  3. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  5. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  7. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  8. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  9. How to study in USA top university after passing 12th? What are the requirements?
  10. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  11. Which field of studies can be selected after B.E? top universities in USA,UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I Pursue further studies in USA with Shridhar University certificate?
  13. Which entrance exams should I appear to get into Top Universities of USA/UK?
  14. Is PGDM accepted for pursuing PhD in USA? Top universities in USA for management studies?
  15. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  16. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  17. Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?
  18. Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA
9th January 2015, 09:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS from top university of USA if I have 60% above throughout my studies?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS from top universities of USA with the career record that you possess. However, since your career record is not very bright, so you need to work on other parameters which are evaluated by the universities for selection of students during admission. You need to score very good marks in the entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL. Apart from this, you need to have a good resume and strong statement of purpose. Any achievement in the extra curricular field is added benefit. Having certifications, training and work experience under your belt will help you in getting admission in the top universities of USA. You need to score above 95 percentile to be eligible for the top US universities.
9th January 2015, 02:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS from top university of USA if I have 60% above throughout my studies?

Yes, you can get admission in top universities, even if you have above 60% throughout your academics. But, this is possible only if you can get good scores in GRE and TOEFL exams. Because, top universities even offer admissions by considering GRE and TOEFL scores of students. If you want to get admission in top university, you should have following scores in GRE and TOEFL exams
1. GRE - Above 300 marks
2. TOEFL - Above 90 marks
Try to secure the above specified marks. So, that you can get admission in top university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?