1st April 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?

Hi
I am Surya Sen and I have completed B.Tech, I want to do MBA from University of Oxford. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam I have to give?
And also what will be the cost or total expenses for doing MBA there?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  2. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  3. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  4. What is the criteria to do MBA in Oxford, Stanford, London School of Business? What is the total expenditure?
  5. Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?
  6. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  7. Is there any entrance for studying Airport MBA? How much should I spend to study MBA? Duration of MBA course?
  8. Is there any experience required to get admission in University of Oxford to study MBA?
  9. Does University of Oxford offers PhD in Management?
  10. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  11. Procedure to get admission in University of Oxford for study International MBA?
  12. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
  13. Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities?
  14. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  15. Right path to study PG in Oxford University?
  16. MBA(Pharmaceutics) is offered in Harvard University? Entrance exams to study MBA(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad? -- [New]
  17. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  18. Can I study MBA after graduation in B.Com? What is the fee structure to complete MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
7th April 2015, 02:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?

To apply for MBA admission in University of Oxford, you should appear for GRE/GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exams. To get admission, you should satisfy following criteria.
1. GMAT - Above 650 marks (or) GRE - Above 320 marks
2. IELTS - Minimum 7.5 bands (or) TOEFL - Minimum 110 marks

Total Expenses:-
Following are the total expenses for one year for overseas student
->Tuition fee - £44,775
->College fee - £3,150
->Total annual fees - £47,925
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?