24th March 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?

Sir,
I am going to finish my B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.
I am trying to do MS in Germany. I have planned to give IELTS.
But many of them are confusing me to write GRE.
Please let me know which exam is necessary to write?
So that I can do my MS in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  2. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  4. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  6. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  7. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  8. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  10. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  12. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  13. How to study masters education in germany?
  14. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  15. How to do MS in US after studying B.E in CSE 2nd year?
  16. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  17. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
29th March 2015, 05:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?

There is no need to appear for GRE exam, if you want to pursue your MS in Germany. That's because most of the German universities offer MS admissions only on the basis of IELTS score. So, it is enough to appear for IELTS exam. And you should try to score minimum 6.5 bands in IELTS exam, so, that you can get admission in good universities.
29th March 2015, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?

To study MS in Germany after completion of your B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering course, you need to appear in IELTS examination. Appearing in GRE examination is not required to study MS in Germany. By scoring good marks in IELTS examination, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. If the universities accept your IELTS score, then, they will send you an admission letter and you can join in the university for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?