13th October 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should i give for getting admission in HM in abroad?

Dear sir, now i am in 12th. I want to do Hotel management in abroad. So tell me which entrance should i give for the purpose? Please reply to my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?
  2. List of colleges which offer Pharma.D course in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Entrance exam to study MD in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  4. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  5. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  6. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  8. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  10. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  11. How to go USA for further studies after BCA?
  12. How can I study in Abroad after completing 10th? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?
  14. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  15. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  16. How to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Abroad? Which entrance exams to give?
  17. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  18. Entrance exam details after completing BCA students.
13th October 2015, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should i give for getting admission in HM in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, now i am in 12th. I want to do Hotel management in abroad. So tell me which entrance should i give for the purpose? Please reply to my question.
Yes, you can do hotel management in abroad but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?