26th September 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to clear if I wanted to master in Zoology?

Which entrance exam I need to clear if I wanted to master in Zoology? I just have completed my under graduation and looking for the opportunities now to do masters in abroad. So, can you please help me with the complete information on the same?

26th September 2015, 11:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to clear if I wanted to master in Zoology?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue master degree course in abroad in the field of zoology. You need to appear in the following entrance exams and aim to score well to opt for the good ranking institutes.

- GRE : Most of the North American universities consider scores of GRE along with one english proficiency test. For details of GRE, click here.

- TOEFL/IELTS : TOEFL is accepted by the North American Universities. SO if you are aiming to pursue studies there, you can opt for TOEFL otherwise go for IELTS since universities in other parts of the world consider IELTS score.

For TOEFL, details click here.
For IELTS details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?