12th October 2011, 01:15 PM
payelmal

How can I do my M.Sc through correspondence in Germany? I've completed my graduation in Zoology(Hons) with 61% marks

hello,
Im payel, i've completed my grads in Zoology (Hons) with 61%.Now I want to do Msc through distance education as i am going to germany.Please suggest something so that i can complete my masters in abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  2. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence ? List of recognized universities offering correspondence course? I've completed my Graduation(B.A) from Delhi university with 45% marks
  3. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  4. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  5. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  6. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  7. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  8. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  9. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  10. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  11. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  12. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. MS in Germany is possible with segregate? Minimum marks required?
  14. Does Mysore University offers M.Sc program through distance learning in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Genetics?
  15. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  16. Is there any possibility to improve my graduation marks to do Ph.D course?
  17. Details about correspondence course for graduation after 10th? -- [New]
  18. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
17th September 2018, 02:01 PM
umareddy7145

Default Re: How can I do my M.Sc through correspondence in Germany? I've completed my graduation in Zoology(Hons) with 61% marks

You have already planned for a masters in Zoology abroad i.e. Germany.After MSc you can join in any institute in India as there are high chances for people studying abroad to settle in India easily.You can go to Research side in Germany itself and continue your career in research because research never ends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?