6th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BA(Creative Music Production) in The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study BA(Creative Music Production) in The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

23rd August 2018, 07:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BA(Creative Music Production) in The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance?

BA(Creative Music Production) in The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance is 3 years long duration of course.
Course Fees is as follows:
£6,700 (UK & EU Students)
£9,200 (Non-EU Students)

Course structure is as follows:

> Year 1:
Digital Music Production (30 credits)

Studio Recording and Engineering (30 credits)

Popular Music Debates (30 credits)

Creative Composition and Arrangement (30 credits)

> Year 2:
Advanced Music Production (30 credits)

Applied Songwriting (30 credits)

Writing About Music (15 credits)

Marketing and Monetising Your Music (15 credits)

Creative Live Sound Production (30 credits)

> Year 3:
Music for Multimedia (30 credits)

The Business of Music Production (30 credits)

Dissertation (30 credits)

Professional Project (30 credits)

For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.

https://www.icmp.ac.uk/course/ba-hon...sic-production
25th August 2018, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BA(Creative Music Production) in The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study BA(Creative Music Production) in The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study BA (Hons) Creative Music Production in The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance (ICMP). Candidates have to appear for the audition / interview for the admission to study BA (Hons) Creative Music Production in The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance. Candidates can apply online for the admission to study BA (Hons) Creative Music Production in The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance. Candidates can find the details in the ICMP website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?