11th December 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become lecturer in music college?

I have finished M.A. ,M.Phil in music. Now I am working as a music teacher in the school. How can I make my eligibility to be a lecturer in music college or university or music schools. I want details about Tamilnadu government entrance exam. Which type of exams I have to do? And I need example for previous exam papers. And I want to do phd in music also. How can I get a form.my name is lakshmi. B . A . music - university of madras M.A. music in queen Marys college. M.Phil - mothertherasa university. D.o.b. 28.07.1973. I am a performer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to become a Lecturer at College after 12th?
  2. Is it possible to get Lecturer post in Diploma college after completing Diploma in Music?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  7. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  8. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  10. Is it possible to apply for 2nd year diploma of teaching after completion of B.Tech course?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  13. Detail about SVU Music College? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  15. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  16. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  17. Eligibility criteria for making career in Music Production?
  18. Eligibility for senior lecturer, Assistant Professor in an engineering college?
14th December 2015, 08:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become lecturer in music college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished M.A. ,M.Phil in music. Now I am working as a music teacher in the school. How can I make my eligibility to be a lecturer in music college or university or music schools. I want details about Tamilnadu government entrance exam. Which type of exams I have to do? And I need example for previous exam papers. And I want to do phd in music also. How can I get a form.my name is lakshmi. B . A . music - university of madras M.A. music in queen Marys college. M.Phil - mothertherasa university. D.o.b. 28.07.1973. I am a performer.
No, you are not eligible for lecturer in Music college.

Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in college in Music subject:-

1.You must have Ph.D degree

2.You must have valid UGC NET score.

3.Your age should be above 23 years.
14th December 2015, 10:28 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you want to become a Lecturer in Music college, then you should complete the PhD in Music with good marks from a recognized university. Apart from this you must qualify in the State Eligibility Test (SLET) exam conducted by the respective state government. You can get Lecturer job in Music college by qualifying in the SLET exam. It is mandatory that you should have good knowledge in various musical instruments.
14th December 2015, 09:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have the required qualification to become a lecturer in a college of university. Just try to qualify UGC NET in your subject for lectureship.

Once you clear this exam then you will be able to apply for government job vacancies for lecturer in different universities. Also, you will get salary according to government pay scale.
12th February 2018, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I completed sangeet bhaskar from prachin kala kendra Chandigarh and b.com from p.u. for further study which type of music courses i can start ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?