16th February 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?

I passed high school exam in 2014. My stream was pure science and my percentage was 58.7, then I completed B.Tech on computer science. Apart from this, I am a die hard music lover. Music is my life. I am still learning classical music. So Sir, I want to continue study in B.Mus at Rabindra Bharati. How can I get admission in rabindra bharati in classical music?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission to study B.A.(Music) in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata/Miranda House Woman Collage having Visharad certificate in Indian Classical Music?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  3. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  5. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  6. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  7. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  8. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  9. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  10. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does Academy Of Indian Classical Music, Varanasi offers mater degree course in Music?
  12. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Drama) Honours in Rabindra Bharati University? Details of this course?
  13. How to approach for admission in correspondence M.A.(History) course in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata?
  14. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata to study M.A.(English)? Is there any admission test?
  16. How can I can apply for school service commission examination after completion of my BFA degree from Rabindra Bharati university?
  17. Where can I get a job while pursuing M.A in Environmental Studies from Rabindra Bharati University
  18. PhD in Music(Indian Classical) can be done in USA without TOEFL & GRE?
17th February 2017, 08:01 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?

To get admission in Rabindra Bharati all you need to do in download their application form online and submit the hard copy or just apply online (if they still provide this facility). The merit list will be as per your marks in HS followed by a counselling.
18th February 2017, 12:00 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?

To get admission in Rabindra Bharti you need to apply online from the website www.rub.ac.in . Give all the details and submit the application form. Payment can be made both in online and offline method.
There will be a test(theory + Practical) conducted by the institute which you have to appear. You have to download the admit card from the official website.You need to pass the exam else you cannot take the admission.
18th February 2017, 04:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed high school exam in 2014. My stream was pure science and my percentage was 58.7, then I completed B.Tech on computer science. Apart from this, I am a die hard music lover. Music is my life. I am still learning classical music. So Sir, I want to continue study in B.Mus at Rabindra Bharati. How can I get admission in rabindra bharati in classical music?

The eligibility to study the BA (Hons) Indian Classical is a pass in Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent with special aptitude in the concerned subject. The upper age limit is 26 years as on 30th June. The admission to the course will be done through an admission test (theory and practical). You have to apply online for the admission. You have to enter genuine Mobile Phone Number and Email address for future communications. You can find all the details in the notification released by the Rabindra Bharati University. The Rabindra Bharati University website link is Click Here
21st May 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I did my diploma in rabindrasangeet from Gitabitan Institution, Kolkata. Can I do M Mus in Rabindra Bharati University(distant education course) ? Somali Bose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?