3rd July 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?

Hello everyone, I am a student of MBA in Finance in India and after completing my MBA course I will do PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student?
  3. Requirements to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  4. Detailed information about PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  5. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  6. Procedure to apply for Finance Internship in BHEL, Lodhi Road for M.Sc(Economics) 2nd semester student?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  9. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?
  10. Admission procedure to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  11. Admission procedure to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  12. Best universities of United Kingdom to study MA Economics? Procedure of admission?
  13. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Mewar University? -- [New]
  15. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  16. Can I take BBM course without coming from commerce background? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?