23rd July 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Which one should I prefer among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies for study M.A.(Economics)?

Hello,
I have completed 12th and secured 95.75%. I have secured a seat in B.A.(Economics) in a good college in University of Delhi. I want to pursue M.A.(Economics) also. I also have the option of doing B.M.S.(Bachelor of Management Studies). What is more beneficent for doing M.A. in Economics?

24th September 2016, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one should I prefer among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies for study M.A.(Economics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed 12th and secured 95.75%. I have secured a seat in B.A.(Economics) in a good college in University of Delhi. I want to pursue M.A.(Economics) also. I also have the option of doing B.M.S.(Bachelor of Management Studies). What is more beneficent for doing M.A. in Economics?

To study M.A Economics in future, one should choose B.A Economics in bachelor degree. The B.A Economics is best to choose over Bachelor of Management Studies. As one want to pursue post graduation in economics, one can choose economics in bachelor’s also. The B.A Economics course will be useful when one do M.A Economics. It is always good to study same discipline in bachelors and masters. So to study M.A Economics in future, one can choose B.A Economics at bachelors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?