3rd July 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?

Respected Sir, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper details of PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) course which is available in Cracow University of Economics. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  4. Requirements to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  5. Detailed information about universities offering Ph.D in Finance in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Bachelors of Finance Management after completing 12th? Detailed information and scope of this course?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  8. Detailed information about PhD(Economics) course offered in Osmania University for M.A. candidate?
  9. Detailed information about PhD(Economics) course offered in University of Guelph?
  10. Detailed information about M.A.(Economics) entrance exam of Delhi University?
  11. Detailed information about PhD in Patna University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to apply for Finance Internship in BHEL, Lodhi Road for M.Sc(Economics) 2nd semester student?
  13. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  14. What subjects should be taken by commerce student?
  15. Detailed information about LLM(Banking and Finance) course offered in University of Dundee? -- [New]
  16. Detailed Information regarding the Ph.D in Management course from Ranchi University?
  17. Detailed information and qualification required to study PhD(Economics) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University?
  18. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2018, 02:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper details of PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) course which is available in Cracow University of Economics. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

Detailed information about PhD Economics, Finance and Management in Cracow University of Economics are given below:

Cracow University of Economics offers part time PhD Economics, Finance and Management (EFM) in English. The aim of the PhD EFM is to educate future researchers, professionals, teachers and to contribute to the development and application of scientific knowledge. The PhD EFM duration is 3 years (6 semesters) and students should meet four times a year (2 times per semester). Each meeting is for 3 days (Friday to Sunday). They have to participate in the seminars and individual meetings with selected PhD Supervisor. In the first two years PhD students follow mainly research methodology subjects and core courses and in the third year students follow the detailed research methods in the chosen fields. Cracow University of Economics website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?