19th July 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for doing M.Tech in Abroad along with scholarship?

What are the entrance exams for mtech abroad with scholarships? I mean the entrance exams which can also provide me the scholarship.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  4. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  5. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  7. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  8. Which exam provides opportunity to go Abroad and get scholarship of 1 Lac per month?
  9. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  10. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  11. What are the different scholarship exam which I can to continue studies abroad?
  12. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  13. Where can I get scholarship for studying courses after 12th in abroad?
  14. What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?
  15. List of scholarship exams available to study M.Sc in Abroad for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  17. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  18. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2015, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for doing M.Tech in Abroad along with scholarship?

You have to apply for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL for getting admission abroad for your M.Tech program in a reputed university. GRE will be required for getting admission in Post graduation course plus if you have good score then you will be eligible for scholarship.

IELTS/TOEFL are mainly for English proficiency and you need to have a decent score to get admission in any good college.
19th July 2015, 09:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To do M.Tech course in Abroad Universities, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. Based on the selection of country, you need to appear in GRE examination for getting admission in M.Tech course in Abroad universities. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to M.Tech course in Abroad Universities by reporting your examinations scores. To get scholarship for pursuing M.Tech course along with Scholarship, you need to score good marks in examinations and you need to apply for admission at least 4 to 5 months before commencement of semester.
19th July 2015, 10:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the entrance exams for mtech abroad with scholarships? I mean the entrance exams which can also provide me the scholarship.
If you have scored good in GRE and TOEFL then you are eligible to get admission in top college in abroad for masters course.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

List of the coaching center for GRE/TOEFL entrance exam in India:-

Career Launcher
21 A/2, No.33, Near Basanti Devi College, R.B Avenue, Hindusthan Road, Gariahat
Kolkata, West Bengal
033 4006 7777

Jamboree Education Pvt Ltd
7/1C Hazra Road,Opposite - Paramount Nursing Home Pvt. Ltd.
Hazra, Kalighat, Kolkata, West Bengal
033 4005 2233

George Edcare
31-A
Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rd, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal
033 2474 2323
10th February 2021, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

GRE have spaking test??
3rd July 2021, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study m tech computer science in abroad after completing the b tech electrical in india ?
24th January 2022, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

After bioengineering mtech which is best education in kembridge or oxford
21st February 2022, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

how can I get scholarship for M.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?