18th July 2012, 10:17 PM
archu k

Is there any exam to study in abroad other than GRE, TOEFL and GMAT?

is there any other exms to study in abroad other than GRE,TOEFL&GMAT?is there please specify me?

2nd October 2012, 08:46 PM
doedhana

Red face Re: Is there any exam to study in abroad other than GRE, TOEFL and GMAT?

yes ! there are many more exams for going out of India and study in abroad. In those IELTS,DAAD,CAT,XMAT.... are most useful after GRE,TOFFEL,...

1.International English Language Testing System-IELTS,is an international standardised test of English language proficiency. It is jointly managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. It has four Modules - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.The total test duration is around 2 hours and 45 minutes.IELTS is scored on a nine-band scale. To get a nice and good college in abroad the one should have to get more than 5 score.

2.CAT-Common Admission Test,This test scores a person on the bases of Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning. The test is conducted every year by one of the IIM's based on a policy of rotation.CAT is normally conducted every year during a 20 day testing window in the months of October and November. A candidate can appear for CAT only once during the 20-day testing window. The test score is valid for admission to the forthcoming academic year only.

3.DAAD-deutscher akademischer austausch dienst, it the test which helps the students by encouraging the merit students through scholar ships to study in abroad mainly in Germany. According to marks which a student get they will alot the colleges in Germany.

These are one of the best ways to get into abroad colleges other than GRE,TOFFEL. This is the least information which i can give in a brief, please check the web sites of those which make you more knowlegeble about these studies.

*** To attend those exams please get prepare by studying with appropriate materials which are available in book stores and prescribed web sites***

thank you.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?