28th May 2011, 07:48 PM
prasant23

Best course to do in Abroad after B.Com? How could GMAT be applicable for admission in Abroad?

please suggest , which course would be best for me in abroad,after i finish my bcom and how could be GMAT applicable for me in abroad?

6th August 2011, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Best course to do in Abroad after B.Com? How could GMAT be applicable for admission in Abroad?

Dear prashant,
You can do various course after bcom.you can go towards mba,mca like course,and you can do accounting,charted accouantant course .
after commerce graduate you go any buseness line master degree.

thanks.
6th August 2011, 08:59 PM

Smile Re: Best course to do in Abroad after B.Com? How could GMAT be applicable for admission in Abroad?

Dear prashant,
You can do various course after bcom.you can go towards mba,mca like course,and you can do accounting,charted accouantant course .
after commerce graduate you go any buseness line master degree.

thanks.
27th December 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best course to do in Abroad after B.Com? How could GMAT be applicable for admission in Abroad?

which type of eaxm we have to give after b.com for further study in uk
30th March 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

which type course is better after bcom?and give more opportunities than ca and mba.
28th August 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

iam a b.com student i wish to study acca in singapore.because my brpther is working there.is it better to study acca there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?