19th April 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?

Hello Friends,
I am studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering
in Andhra Pradesh. I want to do B.Tech in future
after my Diploma. But I want to go Abroad for my
B.Tech. Can you please refer me some entrance exams
through which I can possibly do B.Tech in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  6. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  7. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  8. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Metallurgy Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Value of distance B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Can I appear for GATE, CAT and UPSE like entrance exams?
  10. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  12. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  13. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  14. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  15. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  16. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
10th May 2015, 09:44 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?

You will have to at first clear the SAT Examination and you will also have to clear the TOEFL Examination.
So you will have to prepare for these two Examinations from now on as you will have to devote some time in your preparation in order to clear these Examinations so that you can get admission to the best Universities Abroad for the course of Chemical Engineering.
You will have to study from the 1st Year of the course though as the Lateral Entry Program is not available Abroad.
So you will have to study the Extra Year to complete your B.Tech Degree.
You should also prepare for the Personal Interview which will be taken once you are able to clear the SAT and the TOEFL Examination.
So if you are able to clear all these hurdles then you will be able to study the course of Chemical Engineering Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?