28th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?

Respected Sir, I want to join B2 Ljubljana School of Business for studying MSc(Management and Informatics). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business for BBA(H) student?
  2. Detailed information about MSc(Management and Informatics) offered in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  4. Job opportunities through MSc(Management and Informatics) of B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  5. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  7. Entrance exams to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  8. Entrance exams available to study MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  12. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Geo Informatics in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics?
  14. How can i study Bachelor of Business Informatics in abroad?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco?
  16. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the good MBA colleges in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exams available to study MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?
6th July 2018, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to join B2 Ljubljana School of Business for studying MSc(Management and Informatics). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

There is no separate entrance examination available to study MSc Management and Informatics in B2 Ljubljana School of Business, Slovenia. However, candidates must submit a language certificate of their English language skills (TOEFL / IELTS / Cambridge/Oxford) for the admission to study MSc Management and Informatics in B2 Ljubljana School of Business. Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study MSc Management and Informatics in B2 Ljubljana School of Business. B2 Ljubljana School of Business website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?