28th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business for BBA(H) student?

Hi Sir, I am a student of BBA(H) and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MSc(Management and Informatics) from B2 Ljubljana School of Business. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  2. Detailed information about MSc(Management and Informatics) offered in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  4. Job opportunities through MSc(Management and Informatics) of B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  5. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student? -- [New]
  7. Can I study MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health being a BPharma student?
  8. Eligibility to study Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School for MBA student?
  9. Eligibility to study MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco for BSc(Nursing) student?
  10. How can i study Bachelor of Business Informatics in abroad?
  11. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  12. Which are the good MBA colleges in Kolkata?
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  14. Which are the good MBA colleges in Kolkata through MAT
  15. Can I study MS(Organisational Leadership) in Oxademy Business School being a BTech(CSE) student?
  16. Eligibility to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School for BSc(Environmental Science) student? Requirements to get admission?
  17. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does the company allow to do M.E in distance while working in LnT infotech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?