7th January 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How can i study Bachelor of Business Informatics in abroad?

Hello,

I have just passed my 12th with Commerce stream. I am thinking to do Bachelor of Business Informatics in abroad. So tell me how can i study this course in abroad?

30th January 2016, 12:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study Bachelor of Business Informatics in abroad?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. Business Informatics is a rapidly growing field which is expected to widen its scope more in the future. In order to study Bachelor in Business Informatics in abroad, appear in SAT and IELTS. These are the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission. Aim to score well in these as you need to apply as per your scores in the entrance exams. Once you get the entrance exam scores, apply online with a good resume and strong statement of purpose. There might be additional interview round conducted by the concerned institute for final shortlisting. If shortlisted, confirm your admission and apply for Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?