11th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Amity Business School, Noida for MBA(Sales & Marketing). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  2. Fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) offered in Amity Business School, Noida?
  3. Course structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Amity Business School, Noida for MBA(Sales & Marketing) candidate?
  5. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  6. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  7. List of colleges offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is better between Amity Business School Noida and IIBS Noida? Which is better in terms of studies and placements?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??
  12. List of colleges accepting MAT score 700 and above
  13. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 632.5 in MAT Dec
  14. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  15. List of top 10 MBA colleges other than IIM's with fee structure? What is the CAT cutoff percentile?
  16. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  17. List of B.Schools in which I can apply after securing composite score of 689 in MAT?
  18. List of the colleges that accept admission after completing B.Pharmacy in india with 58%? What is the fee structure?
13th June 2018, 04:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Amity Business School, Noida for MBA(Sales & Marketing). Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap. Thank you!

Applicants have to appear for the Amity Written Test and Interview for the admission to study MBA Marketing and Sales in Amity Business School. Those who have qualified MAT or GMAT or CAT or XAT or NMAT or CMAT are exempted from the Amity Written Test. Applicants should have passed graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the MBA Marketing and Sales in Amity Business School. Duration of the course is two years. Amity Business School website link is given Click Here
13th June 2018, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?

Amity University accepts scores like CAT/MAT/GMAT for MBW in sales and marketing course. Hence, you can appear for any one of these exams to get admission.

You must have a degree in any stream with 50% marks to become eligible for admission. Just make sure you have got an excellent score in entrance, so that you don't face any problem during admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?