25th February 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to give after 10th CBSE board to study abroad?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am in 10th Std in CBSE board I am going to appear my board exam in March. My dream is to study abroad after my 10th. I don't know which exam should I give.? Please help me with the complete details on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  2. Is it better to change my board from CBSE to something else after completion of 10th if I want to study abroad in future?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  4. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  5. Scholarship available to study abroad after 12th CBSE board
  6. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard?
  7. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  8. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  9. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  10. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  11. List of scholarship exams after 10th standard to study abroad?
  12. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  13. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  14. What is the procedure followed to study abroad after completion of 10th board exams?
  15. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  16. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  17. Eligibility to study BBM in Abroad for NIOS candidate?
  18. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
28th February 2017, 10:40 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

Default Re: Which exam to give after 10th CBSE board to study abroad?

To study in Abroad first of all you need to complete your 12th and then to complete some entrance exams which are listed below:

->SAT - this is one of the exam after 12th way you can study undergraduate courses in US.

-> GRE - GRE stands for ' graduate record examination' this exam is for doing higher education of MS in USA.

-> IELTS - this exam is for the students who want to do MS outside India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?