23rd July 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to change my board from CBSE to something else after completion of 10th if I want to study abroad in future?

I am in the 10th grade
I have a decision to continue with Cbse or go to Ib, I Want to go abroad, most likely Uk.
Is it better to change my board now? Is Ib more suited? Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I change my board to CBSE after passing class 10th?
  2. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  4. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  5. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  6. How to correct my date of birth on my 10th board exam certificate? Procedure to change it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  8. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  9. What all scholarships available to study abroad after completion of 10th in ICSE board?
  10. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  11. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  12. Best board of education among ICSE, CBSE or GSEB?
  13. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  14. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  15. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  16. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  17. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
23rd July 2015, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to change my board from CBSE to something else after completion of 10th if I want to study abroad in future?

No, there is no need to transfer from CBSE Board to other board after completion of your 10th standard for pursuing your higher studies. You can pursue your higher studies from any board, it does not matters to study in Abroad. To get admission in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?