21st July 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for going abroad after completion of diploma course?

What is the procedure followed for going abroad after completion of diploma course? Am I eligible to study in abroad just after the diploma course or something else is needed? Who can provide the complete information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University?
  7. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech(EEE) in Abroad for Diploma student?
  9. Am I eligible to do engineering from abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing courses abroad after completion of B.E?
  11. Procedure to do PhD in abroad after completion of M.Sc? -- [New]
  12. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  13. Is it possible to do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  14. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  17. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to go abroad after Diploma in Midwifery?
30th July 2016, 10:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for going abroad after completion of diploma course?

Yes, you can definitely pursue higher studies in abroad after completion of your diploma course in India. The procedure of admission depends on the field in which you completed diploma course and the field in which you want to pursue higher studies. Usually admission is done on the basis of :-

- Entrance exams like SAT, IELTS, etc.
- Resume screening
- Statement of purpose screening
- Interview (Telephonic/Video conferencing)
28th February 2017, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for going abroad after completion of diploma course?

I complete X CBSE and 11 from nios(56%) and doing diploma regular sem. 6th ME Punjab tech. Board Chandigarh.
After diploma competition, can I abroad study? Which is 2 years course in Canada.how many need funds/fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?