6th November 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get B.Tech admission in Singapore?

How can I apply for B.Tech admission in 2016 in Singapore? I have completed diploma in electrical. Is it possible to give me direct second year admission?

8th November 2016, 07:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get B.Tech admission in Singapore?

No, it is not possible for you to take direct admission in the second year of B.Tech course in Singapore. This is because there is no lateral entry scheme for the overseas students. You need to join the course from the first year of B.tech course. You need to appear in IELTS along with SAT to apply in the institutes in Singapore. Then there will be interview round in which you need to perform well to seek admission opportunity in the concerned institute. Finally, you need to confirm admission, proof financial stability and apply for visa.
1st March 2017, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get B.Tech admission in Singapore?

How can I take admission for b tech computer science in Singapore university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?