16th February 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to give for masters degree from California or Canada?

I m persuing b.e. from electrical and electronics now after completing this i just wants to do masters degree from canada or from california which exam should i need to give to get admission in masters degree program in canada or in california?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
  2. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA?
  3. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
  4. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
  5. What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate
  6. Which courses to choose for Masters degree in Canada having done BBA? List of Universities which do not consideer GMAT and GRE scores?
  7. Am I eligible for masters of neuroscience in Canada? I am a dental graduate from India
  8. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  9. How to give the UGC exam after doing masters in commerce? I have done masters in Accountancy
  10. What are the opportunities available after passing 12th science with 75%?
  11. Can i do Masters in Mechatronics after doing degree in Marine Engineering
  12. Which course can I opt for Higher Education after completion of Diploma having not interested to join BE or B.Tech?
  13. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa
  14. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  15. Is the Canada B.Pharm degree valid in India? Do I have to give any exam after coming back? How much salary can I expect after PG if I want a job in India?
  16. Is MSc or MBA necessary? I am doing first year BSc Biotech
  17. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  18. Embedded systems or VLSI or power systems? which field is better for M.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
16th March 2014, 10:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to give for masters degree from California or Canada?

You need to give the following exams in order to pursue your Masters Degree from California or Canada after completion of your B.E in Electrical and electronics.

- GRE
- IELTS
- TOEFL

For details regarding the exam, click on the below links.
GRE
IELTS
TOEFL
3rd April 2014, 10:31 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Which exam to give for masters degree from California or Canada?

Hello Friend !!

For Canada:

If you have decided to do masters in Canada you can crack IELTS alone.

Remember you need to get minimum of 6 bands out of 9.

Earlier, 5.5 would be enough to get an admission in the Canadian Universities but now, the eligibility to apply for the universities are 6 bands.

Most of the universities will accept the IELTS scores for admission, but some of the top universities will ask for GRE along with IELTS.

So depending on the college you wish to join, you can crack the necessary examinations.

Top Universities in Canada are:

University of Toronto
McGill University
University of British Columbia,
Université de Montréal,
University of Alberta,
McMaster University,
University of Waterloo,
Queen's University,
Ontario, and
Western University.

For California, USA:

For doing Masters in California, USA you need to appear of GRE followed by IELTS or TOEFL (English Test).

Basic Qualification in GRE and 6 bands of IELTS is required to take admission in Safe Universities of California.

California is one among costliest State in America.

So to face this, get admission in Top Colleges which will offer you scholarships.

Some top state universities will offer 100% scholarships to merit students.

Top Universities in California are:

1 Stanford University
2 University of California, Berkeley
3 University of California, Los Angeles
4 University of California, San Diego
5 University of Southern California
6 University of California, Davis
7 University of California, Irvine
8 California Institute of Technology
9 University of California, Santa Barbara
10 University of California, San Francisco
11 University of California, Santa Cruz
12 University of California, Riverside
13 San Diego State University
14 San Francisco State University
15 Santa Clara University

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?