28th January 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Care to be taken for getting Visa?

I am in B-tech 3rd year(IT) and got 4 back logs but passed in second attemp. what care should i should to take for getting visa.

6th March 2014, 09:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Care to be taken for getting Visa?

Failure is the stepping stone to success. It is good to see that you have learnt from your mistakes and have cleared your backlogs in the second attempt. Since you are in third year of B.Tech so 3-4 semesters are still left in the completion of your B.Tech course. You should firstly aim at completion of your B.Tech course with good grades. This is essential for your admission as well as VISA since your educational background is also checked.

Then you need to prepare for the F1 Visa Interview where one obvious question can be regarding the backlogs. So prepare for it well, make sure you have good scores in the entrance exams which are need for admission abroad so that they can be strong points. For details, regarding the interview, Click Here
24th March 2014, 04:03 PM
aryanpawar

hello,
what care should you should to take for getting visa.for getting this question answer check this link u will get all your queries answers..
msmbainusa
3rd April 2014, 10:08 PM
naveen1221

Hello Friend !!

Chances to get Visa easily:

1. Academics Performance,
2. Good Profile in Entrance Examinations &
3. Communication Skills.

So the first point is you should have good academic background, you should have atleast 65% in your B.Tech.

Since you already have 4 backlogs make sure that, the count won't increase by the end of course.

Since you have backlogs, you should score more in the entrance exams for doing masters in abroad.

If you have good profile and good communication skills, then your academics will be ignored.

So concentrate on clearing the subjects in first attempt with good marks and then prepare well for the entrance exams.

The exams are Graduate Record Examination(GRE) followed by IELTS or TOEFL.

There are many institutes all over the country, choose the best in your area and join in them.

Atleast a year preparation is required to get score good marks.

Most importantly, you should have good communication skills, in fact you can impress the visa interviewer well if you have good communication skills.

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?