19th October 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Which exam I need qualify for getting scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

Which exam to qualify for free scholarship in abroad for 12th pass Indian student ? Can you please let me know the information on the same? I just wanted to know the complete information about the exam which I need to qualify.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Which exam I should qualify for getting a free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th in India?
  3. Which exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for studying abroad after 12th?
  4. How to get free scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  5. Which scholarship exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  7. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  8. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  9. List of scholarship exams after 10th standard to study abroad?
  10. Which scholarship exam I need to give to study abroad after completion of 12th exam?
  11. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When will I be able to get the scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
  13. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  14. Which exam will help me get scholarship to after 10th standard in abroad?
  15. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that?
  16. Which scholarship exam I need to prepare to study abroad after 12th?
  17. What are the steps I need to follow up to get scholarship for doing MS abroad?
  18. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
19th October 2015, 12:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I need qualify for getting scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in most of the Abroad Universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By scoring good marks in your 12th standard, SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination, you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?