10th May 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Which scholarship exam I need to give to study abroad after completion of 12th exam?

I want know that which exams i should give for graduation. in abroad?
i passed 12th exam last year and i want to study courses of science . i got 82.83% in 12th exam in science stream. Please guide me about scholarship exams. Awaiting or the reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  2. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  3. Which scholarship exam should I give to get scholarship?
  4. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  6. Which Exam I have to give to get a Scholarship to study 12th Class and B.Tech course in Abroad?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  8. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that?
  9. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  11. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  12. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  13. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  14. Which exam should I appear to get scholarship to study abroad?
  15. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  16. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study in Abroad after 12th with scholarship?
  18. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
11th May 2015, 01:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which scholarship exam I need to give to study abroad after completion of 12th exam?

You should give the following exams to pursue graduation in abroad. Different institutes have different eligibility criteria but most of the institutes take admission on the basis of scores in any one of the below mentioned entrance exams or both. So you should appear in both and aim to get high scores in them.

- SAT
- IELTS

Scholarship is usually given on the basis of scores or performance in certain sections of the above mentioned entrance exams. Some institutes give scholarships on the basis of essay in the entrance exams. There is no other separate entrance exams for scholarships. However, you can also get scholarship if you perform with excellence in the field of academics or get some outstanding achievement in field of extra-curricular.
11th May 2015, 08:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which scholarship exam I need to give to study abroad after completion of 12th exam?

Specially there are no examinations to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you must have to score good marks i.e., more than 70% aggregate marks in your 12th standard and also you need to score good marks in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to undergraduate courses in Abroad universities and you can also apply for Scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?