19th September 2013, 04:57 PM
varmaakhil

How to study MS in USA? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering

Now i am b.tech 2 years mechanical engineering, how to study ms in usa ,i mean what exam should i write for ms and what subjet should i study for those exams

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  2. Should I study B.Tech(ECE/ME) to settle in USA if completed 12th from Saudi Arabia?
  3. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  4. How to study B.Tech in USA after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Is it possible to study B.Tech Chemical Engineering after finishing B.Tech? I am doing B.Tech IT 2nd year
  6. How may I study ME in automobile engineering in U.S or U.K? I'm doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year
  7. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  8. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  9. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  10. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  11. What should I do to study MS from UK or USA?
  12. Names of the books for IPS? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering
  13. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  14. Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream
  15. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  16. Any chance to get lateral entry in A reputed college after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical engineering
  17. Can a Mechanical Engineering student study M.E in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
13th January 2017, 09:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MS in USA? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering

To study MS course in USA being a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical Engineering student, you should have to pass B.Tech course from a Government recognised university and have to appear in IELTS/ TOEFL and GRE examinations.

IELTS/ TOEFL examinations helps you to prove your English language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. You also need to appear in GRE examination and submit your test score reports to the universities you wish to apply for admission.

Once, you have submitted the application, the university will review your application and if you are eligible for admission you will be offered i20 and after receiving that, you need to apply for F1 Student Visa, if it is approved, you can fly to USA for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?